Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Adorable antics

I know I've said this a thousand times but I'll say it again: I cannot get enough of Lydia. She is at such a cute stage. Seeing her explore and discover things is amazing -- every day its like a whole new world for her.

Eating off a spoon!
She's been expressing interest in feeding herself with a spoon for a while and she's starting to get pretty good at it. I can't believe she's growing up so quickly!


She's doing so well, Derek decided to try chopsticks.


Lately I've had to get creative with toys because she's needing some new things but I want to wait for Christmas. The other day she was so enthralled with a mixing bowl and plastic clothespins. She sorted them back and forth. I'm definitely noticing her attention span is starting to expand, which is a beautiful thing.

Enjoying fall!


Kicking off the Christmas season at the Jubilee of Trees.

A new friend
Today Lydia is particularly attached to this pink bear (a gift from Great-Grandma Petty). She kept wanting to sit in the rocking chair with it and carry it around, even have it join her in her high chair. So cute!