Today at church I received my first little kid mom gift. You know, the kind of gift your child makes for you (heavily aided by their teacher if they are Lydia's age). I've seen these kinds of gifts floating around and I've never thought too much of them, but when Lydia came back from nursery at church with these two little gifts, it just melted my heart. Especially when I turned the picture of Lydia around and saw a cute little handprint.
I tip my hat to the nursery leaders in our ward. And a special thanks to my sweet little girl!


The rest of the day was spent napping (a shortened version since apparently Lydia loves me so much on Mother's Day she can't stand to be away from me for a lengthy nap and she woke up early), eating a delicious dinner and finishing up these crafts for Derek's and my mothers. I think they turned out pretty cute.

It's a very small token of my gratitude and love for my wonderful mother. I am so lucky to have such a great example of motherhood in my life! I love you mom!
Oh, and for future blog posts, I am excited to be able to use this new camera. Thanks honey!
0 comments:
Post a Comment