After two years of being the person laying on the changing table, Lydia decided she wanted to have a turn being in charge of the diaper change.
She orchestrated this entire thing with no suggestions from me or Derek. I was just lucky enough to grab my camera in time.
Fortunately, Winnie the Pooh (aptly named in this instance) was willing to comply.
She orchestrated this entire thing with no suggestions from me or Derek. I was just lucky enough to grab my camera in time.
Fortunately, Winnie the Pooh (aptly named in this instance) was willing to comply.
Apparently it was a stinky one.
I tell you, this girl is hilarious!
3 comments:
YOU HAVE A BLOG?! Where have I been!? So glad you commented on Megan's post! I hope you are doing well...from the looks of it you are :)
She is SO funny. That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.
I believe you should win an award for the last picture, so funny!
Post a Comment