Connor Grady Larson
Born Nov. 2, 2012
6:37 p.m.
9 lbs 10 ounces
21 1/2 inches long
We are SO thrilled to have this little guy in our family!
I know everyone's first reaction is to gasp in awe at his large size
(a reaction that is growing somewhat annoying with time) but he seems small enough and
perfect to me. So far we are settling in well here at home. The usual soreness and fatigue that accompany such a monumental event are definitely still in play here at our house, but we are getting the hang of things.
Lydia has been so sweet with her baby brother and it is a joy to watch Derek just swoop into the role of fatherhood of two.
We are so thankful to our families and friends who have been so kind and helpful the last several days. We consider ourselves extremely blessed.
I can't get enough of this guy!
There will be plenty more to come.



6 comments:
Connor is a cutie! I can't wait to snuggle him some more! :)
Congrats!! He is a doll and the absolute perfect size!! :) So happy for you guys!
congrats! we are so excited for you guys
congrats! He is adorable. I can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations Lisa, Derek and Lydia! He's adorable! Enjoy those smooching on those chubby cheekies!
I love that last picture soooooo much! He's like staring straight through the camera. I can't wait to see him in person (oh and you too!)
Love you all!!!
Post a Comment