Sunday, March 22, 2009

Waking up in paradise

By the time we arrived to our resort, it was too dark for me to fully appreciate our surroundings. Not to mention I was exhausted from a day of travel. So it wasn't until Sunday morning that I saw how great our home for the next week would be.


The view from our balcony.


The pool area.

Our common room shared between the two bedrooms.

Our room.

We spent the day exploring the resort, sending the "we arrived safely" email to my family and walking through the downtown area of Puerto Vallarta.



Outside our resort.

Derek in the Internet cafe across the street from our hotel.

By one of several statues in the downtown square.

Derek wanted to take this picture for our niece, Kate, because she loves The Little Mermaid.

Touring downtown.

Enjoying gelatto on the board walk.

1 comments:

Karen

LOVE the pictures! And thanks for thinking of Kate and her obsession with The Little Mermaid! I'm going to print this one for her! :)