That is so great. Part time vs. full time makes a huge difference. Long story, but one of our web browsers often doesn't show some blog photos. This time, it wasn't showing the last photo of what new books you will be reading more of. I figured it was probably "Twilight" or some other leisure book that you would have a picture of (although I find that I rarely have time for those kinds of books). It was fun to open your blog in a different browser and see that it was a picture of Lydia with HER books. Oh, I just love being able to sit and read or snuggle with my children, because that is what I am supposed to be filling my day with. I am sure that going part-time is coming with some sacrifice, but it is worth it if you can manage it.
13 comments:
CONGRATS LISA! WAY EXCITED FOR YOU! HOPEFULLY WE CAN SEE YOU GUYS SOON!
This is great news!
I am so happy for you because I know how happy this is making you!
I work part time (two days a week) and I love it. It's hard some days but I enjoy it. You'll find a way to balance everything! Good luck!
That is so great. Part time vs. full time makes a huge difference. Long story, but one of our web browsers often doesn't show some blog photos. This time, it wasn't showing the last photo of what new books you will be reading more of. I figured it was probably "Twilight" or some other leisure book that you would have a picture of (although I find that I rarely have time for those kinds of books). It was fun to open your blog in a different browser and see that it was a picture of Lydia with HER books. Oh, I just love being able to sit and read or snuggle with my children, because that is what I am supposed to be filling my day with. I am sure that going part-time is coming with some sacrifice, but it is worth it if you can manage it.
Congratulations!
Lisa. Those pictures! Did you have someone take a picture of you working so you could put it on your blog? I. Love. It.
Cutest. Post. Ever. Seriously! I love Lydia's cubicle! hee hee! I am so excited for you!!! Love you.
I am so happy for you Lisa! Congrats!
You go girl! I will never regret leaving to be home with my kids.
Yay Li-Li! That's so awesome. And what a fun way to post it. Very creative! Loved it! congrats...you'll love it! loves, Jes
Congrats! I hope that it makes you happy and your time spent home is wonderful!
Cutest post ever! I love it!
Congrats! That is awesome. Can't wait to see you on Sat.
Hooray!!!!! So excited for you. You are going to love it.
Post a Comment