Thursday, September 2, 2010

Can't get enough of this girl

Lately I just can't get enough of this little one! She is learning so many new things so quickly and it is so amazing watching her learn. She keeps me laughing all the time.

Yay, Lydia!
She's learned to put the balls in the circle holes of this little game and every time she does we cheer for her. Now she's learned to cheer for herself by throwing her arms over her head and flapping one of her hands. It's adorable!



Best toy in the box

The other day I was cooking dinner and when I looked up to see why Lydia was making a strange noise, she was climbing into her toy box after a toy.


She also loves playing in her old car seat.

Happy, sad

Tell me if this is normal. Lydia is obsessed lately with this little toy dish with a lid. It's part of a cute tea party set and she is SO happy when the dish and lid are in tact but because she tries to hold it and do other things at the same time the lid inevitably falls off and she comes unhinged.



I shouldn't laugh but the sight of her adorable face crumpling over something so silly just makes my heart melt.
I've spent time trying to get her to put the lid on the dish but her finger dexterity is not quite good enough. In the end, I've pulled the dish out of circulation for a little while.



Posted by Picasa