Since this was our year to be with my parents for actual Christmas, we hosted Derek's parents, grandmother and brother for pre-Christmas. It was so fun having "Christmas" at our house. We had a delicious fondue dinner, followed by Christmas presents and chocolate pie. At the end of the night I felt like we'd already had Christmas, but there was more to come.
Lydia, Derek, Diana, Kurtis, Heber and Noma
Lydia opening presents with Daddy...
Christmas at the Gradys
Traditional delicious Christmas Eve dinner.
Lydia was really good at opening presents. I especially loved her excited "ooohh!" when she opened things.
(the photo on the chair below is a picture of my mom when she received this chair)
3 comments:
So Fun!!!
Christmas is MUCH better with kiddos! :)
Glad you guys had a great time!
You're right; it is a rocking chair Christmas! Allison's was a re-gift too!! When I was a kid I had the rocking chair, high chair and a baby doll bed that I used to play with. Mom kept up with it and had it refinished/reglued and now it's Allison's. Hopefully it'll hold up for a couple more generations :)
Andrina got a rocking chair and a kitchen set on her second Christmas, it doesn't seem THAT long ago!
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment