Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hanging with the Sharp clan

{March 15, 2011}

After a trip to Allen, Texas to see my friend Rachel -- such a fun time but I completely neglected to photograph it -- we headed to my sister's house for a fun few days with the Sharp fam. Just like Kevin and Leslie had been, Karen and Mike were so welcoming to us and we loved spending time with them! Lydia thrived under her cousin Kate's watchful eye and she loved playing with the "beebee" (otherwise known as her cousin Dylan who is only 8 months younger than her and close to her size).

Sidewalk chalk on the balcony


Mealtime! Kate, Lydia and Dylan


Pizza and a Texas special: Blue Bell ice cream


Bonding over the iPad. Karen and I love our nerdy husbands!

2 comments:

Rachel

I'm so glad you had a good time in Texas. And I'm so glad you made the drive down to see me! I know -- how lame am I that I couldn't even take a photo of Elliot and Lydia crawling all over Derek? I'm glad you were here. Hopefully I'll get to see you again this coming month.

Emma

It looks like you had a great time on your trip to TX, just reading it all made me exhausted!

And did someone make your nieces skirt in those pictures? I just bought that exact fabric to make my girls Easter skirts.. good to know they'll make cute skirts!!