Although I was sorely out of shape -- what can I say, winter has been a difficult hurdle for me to overcome -- I was still able to run the entire race and only came in about 2 1/2 minutes behind my time last October when I had trained more effectively.
Before...
There were six past contestants from NBC's The Biggest Loser. For any of you who are fans, they included Sam and Koli, Darrus, Ada, Adam and Sara. (pictures below). They were supposed to do a Q&A after the race, but the cold rain got in the way of that, so they were just signing autographs etc. Not being on who likes to wait in line to talk to people, I just snapped a few pix from the side and then we went home to warm up.
2 comments:
Seriously, look at you!! Amazing.
And I am a huge fan of the show. I have to tell you Hannah reminds me so much of you, tell me I am not the first to say that!?
I love BL! Congrats on the run that's awesome. I love that Artis is running with you. She rocks. Love yer skinny guts, Jes
Post a Comment