Thursday, April 7, 2011

Last days in the Lonestar State

{March 18-19, 2011}

Our last night and day in Texas included a pre-birthday party for Mike Sharp, a stroll around a lake near Kevin's house, lots of delicious food and an exhausting day of traveling.
It was a fantastic trip! The perfect balance of everything I wanted to do.

Mike's party was a cookout and pool party that included these fabulous cupcakes Karen made that looked just like hamburgers. Just one more reason my sister is amazing.



Looks like we pushed her pretty hard that day.


Lunch at an El Salvadoranian restaurant with Kevin and Leslie.


A walk by the lake.


Although Lydia did well on the flight, it was still a long day!







3 comments:

Anonymous

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! By the way, I love the picture of your fam at the top of your blog. It's so adorable.

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy

So much fun!! And I love love love the new family picture!!

Allen Family

Such fun! I just caught up on your blog. You've done some great things lately. I'm proud of you for touring the Cowboys stadium. I did that when I was in Dallas and loved it. Your new family pic is absolutely darling. Lis, you are so pretty! I miss you guys. Glad to see your doing such fun things, love--Jes