Monday, June 11, 2012

Time for TWO

Having one child has been such an amazing blessing, we decided that two must certainly be twice as wonderful.

That's right — we're expecting baby number TWO!


It's been a bumpy road getting to this point so we are beyond thrilled to finally be able to announce such good news.

I'm currently 19 1/2 weeks along and thanks to an ultrasound today we even know the gender.

Drum roll, please...

It's a BOY!!!


We're so excited (and of course a little nervous) about the prospect of doubling our offspring, but what a blessing it is! Seeing this child's sweet little form on the ultrasound screen today was a beautiful reminder of just how remarkable this entire process is. I'm so grateful to be part of it.

If all goes according to schedule, we'll be welcoming this little boy to our family around Nov. 2, 2012.

Hooray!


17 comments:

Jennifer

YAY!!! I had this little feeling No. 2 was in the very near future! I'm so excited for you and Derek! Congrats!!

Tara

Yay! We are so excited for you guys, and a little boy to add a little spice in your lives! Good luck and let us know if we can help.

jessi

wahoo! It's a boy! So excited for you guys!!!!

Rachel

So exciting! Is this part of the reason behind the big girl bed? What a fun time of life! A new little baby and you get to watch your adorable little girl become a Mommy to her new baby brother. Congratulations!

Etts a Beautiful Life

Wow, congrats! Good for you!

The Talbot Family

Congrats! I've been waiting to see when number two was coming along. I hope all is well with the pregnancy! Boys are great fun!

Callahan's

That is super exciting!! Congrats! Hope you are feeling well :)

Mike and Katie

AWESOME! I am so excited for you guys and for lydia to be a big sister!

Derek and Lisa Larson

Really Lydia was the one who initiated the big girl bed move but if she hadn't we probably would have had to soon.

Mandy

YAY!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Amanda and Shaye Scott

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys! He's going to be such a cute little guy!

Emily Petty

Congratulations!!! I'm sorry it's been rough so far, I hope things continue smoothly. Congrats to derek on his graduation, too!

The Grady's

Yay! So excited for you guys!

Lou

Lis!

It's been way too long! I've been wondering about you! Congratulations. Little boys are the bomb. Can we get together soon?! So happy for you guys~

xoxo!
LOU

Q and Amy

Congrats!

angela

Lisa & Derek CONGRATS!! So excited for you. Lisa I hope you are feeling well :)

Emma

& ps. My birthday is November 6th, try to give me a birthday buddy!