The other morning Lydia opened one of my drawers and was elated to discover that I had a pink "backpack" in there.
I'm a little nervous about the type of school she's attending if this is the backpack that fits the bill :)
Later she found a turquoise one and decided it was the perfect "purse" to complement her ensemble. Naturally she wanted to take these items with her later when we ran errands but clearly I had to draw the line. Lingerie "accessories" are for at home-use only!

5 comments:
This is hilarious!
I love it,what a great memory to have documented! I think it works well for a back-pack...you could keep things organized :)
So funny!
That is just fantastic!!! What a cutie!!
Oh my gosh! This made me laugh out loud, I am dying! At least you offer different colors for her to choose from, a girl needs to accessorize with color!
Post a Comment