I'm not sure why there are no pictures of Derek in this batch since he was present at all these events. Sorry babe!
Taste of Dixie
This annual festival featured free rides on the carousel, so of course we had to be there!
Plus the bounce houses, blow up toys, great food and beautiful weather. A wonderful Saturday.
Three parties
We hosted three different parties in a matter of a few days. One as sort of a house warming -- and an excuse to celebrate National Popcorn Month (a little-known part of October). It was so fun to have a few of our friends over to our new house.
My Mom turned 60 this year! Happy birthday!!! We had a dinner party for her with my brother and his wife, my parents and my Grandma Grady. It was so fun sitting around visiting with my family in our new place. Somehow it really made it feel more like home.
We also had Derek's parents and his Grandma over for a separate dinner party, but sadly, I didn't photograph it.
Sidewalk chalk
A favorite activity of Lydia's lately. I love her creativity but sometimes I don't love when it involves me getting down on the driveway in my current state. See, when I'm outside you never know who is seeing the absolutely graceful act of me getting up off the ground right now. It's a sight to behold, I'm sure.
Halloween cookies
Is there anything as tasty this time of year as a sugar cookie piled with frosting and candy corns? I don't think so. Lydia had a fun time getting creative with the candy. I'm sure the people we shared the cookies with were thrilled with her inventive creations.

1 comments:
Your house looks beautiful! I want to see more pictures of it!
Post a Comment