Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


We had a pretty low key Valentine's this year, mostly because Derek wasn't feeling well. But we still celebrated a little bit. On Friday I decorated Derek's classroom door with a big valentine that said "Mrs. Larson Loves Mr. Larson" and 22 little valentines with candy for his students. He said the kids thought it was great.
Derek sent flowers to me at the office on Friday which was really sweet.

On Saturday we both had full days with Derek helping some people in our ward move, working a little at Cameo and at his school and I filled my time with typical Saturday chores and writing a speech for my master's class. That night we had a nice dinner at home. All in all, a pleasant holiday.


Derek's classroom door, courtesy of me :)


My husband is so sweet!

3 comments:

Artis

So I'll try this again. I tried to post a comment, but it didn't work like it seems to on other blogs I've done. (Watch it show up twice and then I'll look like a dork)!
Anyway, so fun to see your photos and mostly to read your blog. You've done a great job! (No surprise). It'll be fun to keep up with you this way as well.
Love, Mom

Emma

What a cute little wife you are Mrs. Larson. I love it!
And hello, you look so good! Time has done you well my friend!

Matt and Valerie

It's great to see you again Lisa - you look absolutely beautiful!