Yes, I am in my 31st week and thus I have only 9 more weeks (give or take) until we officially enter parenthood.
Anyone who has spoken to me lately knows I vacillate between excitement and panic -- erring a tad more on the overwhelmed/nervous side at times. However, I am making efforts to remember that this is such an exciting time and the only time that I'll ever have the experience of expecting our first child, so I don't want my nerves to get in the way of enjoying the little things this phase of life is bringing. For example, I am careful to notice how sweet my husband is as he is constantly doing nice things for me to make life a little easier. Right now he's putting together the dresser/changing table (I'll post pictures and info on that fiasco later) and it is so cute to look over and see him working so hard to make things nice for me and for our baby. He's amazing! I'm very lucky.
In keeping with tradition I will post pictures here of me at 31 weeks. I was just looking back at the pictures of me in the earlier weeks and man -- I'm a lot bigger now! But I know that's how its supposed to be and really I'm enjoying seeing how things have progressed (as long as they go back to normal eventually, right?).
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, when it's not me who is pregnant time flies!!!
You look GREAT for 31 weeks! And don't worry about things, everything will come together just as you want it to in due time. With both of mine at nine weeks I totally freaked out. Something about being in single digits freaked me right out. And then, all of the sudden the last 4 weeks will feel like 4 months!
And I love your "no baby talk date" idea. Your lives are going to change so much (for the better) & you should enjoy your time together now!
Cute cute!! I don't remember really feeling all that nervous until I realized I was in labor. I had back labor with both girls, so with Alana I had no idea I was in labor til like 6 hours after I felt my first back pain. That's when you really go, okay this is happening right now and there's no going back and this baby is going to be here so soon. Yeah, I'd wait til then to get nervous!
I am glad that you are enjoying this and every stage along the way. I got goosebumps about you writing about your cute husband prepping things for the baby. That is such a cute maternity dress on you and baby girl.
i am so excited that i came across your blog. congratulations, i am very excited for you.
Post a Comment