Although we were grateful for the second-hand couch and love seat that we purchased when we first got married (the fact that they matched was plenty for me) we decided after four years it was time for something new.
After plenty of exhausting shopping (getting up and down from couches all day doesn't seem like it should be tiring until you're packing all this extra weight in your mid-section), both here and in Las Vegas, and some final tense negotiations with the salesman to discount the price we have a new, infinitely more comfortable, place to sit in our family room. :)
Baku's Boulevard
9 years ago
3 comments:
While I am a little disappointed that you didn't care to ask my opinion on this decision, I am happy to say that I approve of the new couch. :)
Great new couch! Oh, and the baby shopping. I feel your pain. We eventually (luckily) found this great store that carried a lot of cute furniture that you can only buy in one place. I also recommend: Craig's List. I wasn't too hot on this at first, but then I wanted a changer/dresser and the ones I liked (of course) were like $1500. Lane said no way. Started looking on Craig's List and found the changer/dresser I wanted, used only for 3 years, great condition and it was only around $250. Good luck!
I didn't know you guys had a blog! I found it on Paige's.. after finding out on facebook that you guys were expecting, I wondered if you had a blog. I figured Paige's was the first place to look and there you are! :) Congrats you two!
Post a Comment