To the woman who is always there whenever I need to talk.
To the woman who taught me more than she'll ever know.
To the woman who is a wonderful mother, amazing grandmother and a great friend.
Here are just a few memories and thoughts for you to share on this woman's special day. Happy Birthday Mom!
To the woman who taught me more than she'll ever know.
To the woman who is a wonderful mother, amazing grandmother and a great friend.
Here are just a few memories and thoughts for you to share on this woman's special day. Happy Birthday Mom!
One of our shared adventures: hiking the Grand Canyon rim-to-rim in 2007 and 2008)
Spending time with her newest granddaughter.
I realize now I'm sorely lacking in pictures of the things my mother does and the memories we share. Hopefully these will suffice to spread some birthday cheer :) Have a great day! I love you!
1 comments:
Very sweet post, Lisa. I really missed you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment