Lydia had her two month check up today, which of course included shots. For convenience sake, I received my regular flu shot at the same time. Neither of us are particularly fans of needles so Lydia held my hand during my shot and I held her during hers. We both came through like champs (although I almost cried when I saw tears on my sweet daughter's cheeks for the first time) but now we have matching Band-Aids to commemorate the day :)
Also from the doctor visit today, here are her two-month stats:
* 11 pounds 11 1/2 ounces (74th percentile)
* 23 1/4 inches long (81st percentile)
She is healthy and growing perfectly! I'm so glad!
Additionally, she is smiling more and more, holding her head up like a pro (most of the time) making all kinds of coos and noises, sleeping really well (usually 4-6 hours at night) and making both her mom and dad fall in love with her even more!
Happy 2-month birthday (yesterday) little girl!
2 comments:
love the band aids, way cute.
You held each other's hands. Too cute.
Post a Comment