Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Derek's blog

The following post was actually written on Jan. 8, before Derek decided to post his tribute to me and his own introduction to his blog. However, since this is sitting in my drafts file, I figured I may as well put it online as it was written that day. As for his decision to use his posting to try and drum up publicity for my work (I didn't know I needed help on that) but I thought it was sweet. Even though I already knew it before, this last weekend has reminded me that I married the most amazing man on earth.

Original post:

So, my husband started a blog.
I'm not really sure why since the one I have going clearly indicates that he could be part of it if he wanted to. Hello, it's "The Larson Family" blog. Even Lydia made a post recently :) However, I'm beginning to think it is because my cute, computer nerdy husband couldn't handle the fact that I was doing something in the technology world that he was not. (Just kidding babe!) Maybe he just wanted to exercise his independence. Either that or he wanted one more thing to have to update (Facebook, Twitter, his band's web site, etc.)
No matter the reason, his last post promised he'd try to keep the posts coming along, so if you want to check him out -- his blog, I mean. He's already taken :) -- then you can click here.

P.S. Ha! Ha! I just read his first post and it even says he feels like he should start a blog because even I have one. I was right. I guess I have this guy all figured out :)

0 comments: