I am doing pretty well as far as recoveries go. I just have to take it easy for a few more days (hopefully) and then have some annoying precautions to abide by for a few months and then I really plan on being back to normal. We are all so grateful for your love!
Now for the fun post.
Today we embarked on rice cereal.
Lydia is more than ready for this step, as signified by her giving all the proper developmental cues. I feel sad we've had to wait so long to begin, but such is life. So today we donned her bib, I mixed the cereal and Derek stood poised with camera in hand and we enjoyed this moment together.
Before
During
(note how she is grabbing for the spoon. She's all ready to do this herself.)
(note how she is grabbing for the spoon. She's all ready to do this herself.)


6 comments:
If she's grabbing the spoon to feed herself, she might be ready for a little more than cereal. I can't believe what a big girl she is! And she is so adorable, Lisa. I'm glad your back into the swing of things. I'm sure your baby was beyond delighted to have her mommy home again.
She is just so adorable!
so glad you are home lisa and that everything went ok. now about that daughter of yours...she is soooo cute! when i imagine what my and mike's kids look like i always think they are going to have these humongous cheeks...mainly because of the lewis gene...her cheeks make me smile because she looks like a lewis.
My sweet li-li-- what the heck? I stop blog hopping for a few weeks and come back to all this on your blog??? Lis, I was so worried reading your posts. I've been here on your site, for quite awhile trying to get caught up! I'm so sorry for all you've gone thru. I can't imagine how frightening it must've been. You are a total trooper. And by the way, nothing is harder than leaving your kiddos! I still hate it. I'm so glad you are doing well. Lydia is just darling! I love it. Starting solids is so crazy. I've been putting it off with Oaklee, but I know it's time. Lis, I love you. I wish I were close so that A) I could pinch Lydia's cheeks and B) I could bring you a big fat icecream and we could reminisce about Comm classes and case studies that might have been unbearable had it not been for hillarious study groups and project teams! I love you, li-li. Take care of yourself, please! loves, Jes
I love that first rice cereal feeding - so cute! Glad you're home and recovering Lisa!
Hip Hip Hooray for Rice Cereal! Glad to hear you are doing better. Lots of Love.
Post a Comment