The three-month countdown is over. On Friday, I got to do this:
It felt a little strange since I had not even sat in the driver's side of a vehicle since Jan. 7, 2010 (the day before my stroke). You can imagine that on Friday, April 9, I felt a little bit giddy.
No, I didn't forget how to drive.
Apparently it's just like riding a bike.
I would never have made it through the logistical side of the last few months without an amazing support system of my husband, my in-laws, my parents and several dear friends. You are all amazing! Thank you!
5 comments:
Yay! You look just like a 16 year old! So happy things are getting back to normal for you. And we can't wait to see you tonight!
Congrats!! We are super happy things are back to normal for you guys!
And you don't look a day over 16!
that is crazy, how did you survive?
i am glad you are all healthy & good to drive again!
Congratulations and Lydia looks very cute in all her Easter splendor!
Post a Comment