This little angel is 18 months old today!
(and this is the only "smiling" photo I could get. I have no idea what her face is doing.)
(and this is the only "smiling" photo I could get. I have no idea what her face is doing.)
To any parent who has spent more time in the halls/foyer/mother's lounge than in any enlightening meetings over the last 6+ months, this is a landmark of no small proportions.
It's a wonderful day.
In the interest of full disclosure, Lydia has actually been attending nursery since mid-January because the nursery leader is a friend of Derek's family and they didn't have many children at the time. But now it's official and I thought it was worthy of a post.
So far, Lydia has been a champ about going into nursery. Today she barely looked back as Derek and I slipped out of the room. She was too busy playing with the other kids. I love that there is a one-way window on the nursery room door so I can watch her interacting and playing. It's adorable. And the peaceful serenity that comes from sitting quietly in Sunday School and Relief Society, well it's fabulous.
Also, she had her 18-month check up on Friday. Here are the stats:
Height: 33.17 inches (90 percentile!)
Weight: 26.1 pounds (76 percentile)
Head circumference: 18.2 inches (42 percentile)
Happy birthday sweet girl!
I love you!!!
Height: 33.17 inches (90 percentile!)
Weight: 26.1 pounds (76 percentile)
Head circumference: 18.2 inches (42 percentile)
Happy birthday sweet girl!
I love you!!!
5 comments:
Ahhh, the milestone of nursery. Welcome back to Sunday School! loves, Jes
She is so sweet. I saw her and Derek at Costco the other day. She is a doll! I suggested to Derek that you do an article for the Where It's @ on Mikalene Ipson. She auditioned for American Idol and made it to the judges. They showed her on tv last week.
She is so adorable! It was fun to see you guys a couple of weeks ago. Wish we could do it more often!
I cannot believe she's "of age" already!!! She's so dang cute. Love you, Miss Lydia!
A one-way window? Seriously?! Man, why doesn't my church have that?! :)
Post a Comment