Thursday, August 9, 2012

10 days with the Sharps

Thanks to a killer Delta Airlines deal, we got a special bonus visit from the Sharp cousins this year.
Lydia was thrilled to be able to spend time with Kate, Dylan and Blake, along with Aunt Karen. Sadly Uncle Mike had to stay behind, but I guess somebody has to work, right?

Kids table at Grandma and Grandpa's

For Kate's birthday Derek wanted to treat Kate to seeing "Aladdin" at Tuacahn. I went with Kate, Karen, my mom, Brian and his wife Leslie, while Derek fell on the sword and watched the little ones that night. What a guy!
Feeding the ducks. For those of you who have been requesting a pregnant belly pic, here you go :)

Why give popcorn to the ducks when you can eat it yourself?
Swimming in St. George

Cute Blake swimming in Cedar City
Cedar City Aquatic Center
Kate, Dylan and Lydia
Playing in the rain in Cedar City.

Kate and Lydia did a fashion show to model the princess skirts Grandma bought them.

Making "ice cream cones" in the bath.

Walking to Park Discovery in Cedar City.

I won't lie -- it was a little chaotic with four kids in the mix, but they were all having such a great time together it was hard not to enjoy even the ridiculously late nights from which we are still trying to recover :)

1 comments:

Karen

We had such a great time! I e-mailed you with a quick request for a few of these pictures.
But for the love of all humanity, please burn the one where I am sitting like a beached whale pool-side.
UGH. :)