Derek's been trying to get into running this summer and even though he hasn't had the time he wanted to train, he did a fabulous job in the Parowan Half Marathon. Lydia and I were so excited to be there to cheer him on.
Sunday, August 12, 2012
{Half} Marathon Man
My husband is amazing -- a fact I've already documented well. But now he's gone even further to prove it: 13.1 miles to be exact!
Derek's been trying to get into running this summer and even though he hasn't had the time he wanted to train, he did a fabulous job in the Parowan Half Marathon. Lydia and I were so excited to be there to cheer him on.
Derek's been trying to get into running this summer and even though he hasn't had the time he wanted to train, he did a fabulous job in the Parowan Half Marathon. Lydia and I were so excited to be there to cheer him on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woo hoo Derek!!! That is AWESOME!
Congrats to Derek! That's great!
Post a Comment