Thursday, September 27, 2012

Excuse my absense


Please excuse my absence from the blogging world, 
but I've been busy moving from this: 



to this: 



Which we are thrilled about, but would not recommend doing when you look like this: 

35 weeks
We loved our little Jasmine house! I'm particularly nostalgic because it was the first home we owned -- the place we worked so hard to renovate and where we shared so many memories! However, when the opportunity came to go up a little in size, the timing was perfect since our family is about to go up in size. So far, we are loving our new digs!

There is something about moving that becomes absolutely all consuming. And doing it while hugely pregnant is -- at best -- a big pain! We are so grateful to our families and friends for all their help. We simply could not have managed without them.

And now that we're mostly settled (OK, there's still nothing hung on the walls, but we can park in the garage) we can focus on the next big change coming in our lives: baby boy Larson... yep -- he still doesn't have a name.

3 comments:

Brett and Collette Merrill

Wow! I had no idea you were moving. Looks like a great place for you guys. Congrats!

Rachel

Umm ... am I just WAY behind or did several of these posts just come up now? Because I swear the last one I saw was the one about the visit with your sister. How lame am I? But I love the new home! (More pics inside!) And you look fabulous. SOO close to having 2 kids.

jessi

Lisa, you look great! Congrats on the new home. So excited for your upcoming arrival!