Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween sneak preview

I figured I better get these pictures up on the blog just in case Baby Larson makes an appearance soon and I get swept up in new baby pictures and forget all about our Halloween costumes this year.


They're pretty fantastic costumes, so I don't want them to be overlooked.

I mean when else am I going to be so pregnant at Halloween -- enough to justify being a "bun in the oven"?




And when I'm then oven, how could we have Derek be anything but the baker?




I don't want to brag, but this baker and this oven, 



turned out a pretty cute little cupcake...




We sported our family theme costumes at our friends' Halloween party this year. They do such an amazing job, offering a great kid party complete with a bounce house, pinata, face painting and tons of food. We were so glad we were able to attend!




I just realized it would have been better if I'd gotten a good profile oven shot since I was very careful to make the door fit perfectly around my full-grown belly -- such that it is literally bursting out the oven door. I'll try to get a better picture on actual Halloween.

3 comments:

Karen

Absolutely adorable!!! Derek is one proud baker. :) You guys always do the cutest costumes. I can't wait to see how you incorporate baby Larson next year!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy

what a great job!!! so cute! Can't wait to meet baby boy larson!

Unknown

What a genius idea!!!! Love, love, love your little theme! We're so excited for your little bun to pop out of the oven ;-)