Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Sunday

We continued our celebrating on Sunday with fun surprises from the Easter Bunny -- including the traditional bunny trail to find our baskets.

After church we were able to spend time with Derek's family -- including his parents as well as Great-Grandma Noma, Uncle Mike and Aunt Paula and cousin Malory and her husband Josh and their son Giles. I have no idea why my camera is never out at these Larson functions. Too busy chasing kids or eating... or both.

Connor got a special surprise in lieu of an Easter basket.
Lydia enjoying one of the gifts in her basket.

One of these days I will set up a timer and actually get all four of us in a photo on Sunday -- or any day. Until then, I love the separate snapshots I have. 

My two men. So handsome.


 

These two make my heart happy.

1 comments:

Rachel

Oh my word! That baby makes my heart glad! He is such an adorable little man. Both of them are adorable. Those cheeks are chewing cheeks.