Saturday, April 6, 2013

Say cheese!

So many smiles and so many funny faces lately at our house. I can't help but compile just a few (read: many) into a single blog about nothing but cute little faces that warm my heart. 
So here they are -- in no particular order. 

First day in the park swings

Lydia was supposed to be in bed. Instead she was using herself as a human sticker board.

So many adorable moments when we finish feedings.

I love a baby in a Bumbo!

Keeping warm on an early morning service project.

Great-Grandma Noma and Connor.

Playing hide & seek. She's not counting, she's hiding. Lydia still thinks if she can't see you, then you can't see her. Adorable.

Lydia is such a good big sister to Connor. He lights up when he sees her. I hope they are pals forever.

This guy is ready for a baseball game! Too bad we were just heading to the park.

0 comments: