It's impossible to believe this little guy is already ONE!
We celebrated his birthday loosely on his actual birthday because Derek had to be at a conference all day. Still, Lydia and I did our best to make it a fun day with a trip to the carousel, the park and general playtime around the house. A balloon delivery from Grandma and Grandpa Larson brightened it up even more.
 |
| The many faces of my favorite little boy |
 |
| In our house, most celebrations call for a ride on the carousel. Connor loves it too! |
Nov. 3, 2013
On Sunday we were joined by the grandparents and two great grandmas, along with Uncle Heber and Aunt Billie for a party. I decided to have the theme be "Let's Paint the Town" to go along with the bright colored crayon theme of his nursery. I have to admit, I was pretty pleased with how the cake turned out.
 |
| Connor's own little paint bucket cake. |
 |
| Paintbox cake complete with Rice Krispie Treat "brushes" |
 |
| He got the hang of the gift thing pretty quickly. |
 |
| He made out like a bandit on gifts. Thank you, everyone! |
 |
| And he had no problem figuring out the cake. |
I absolutely love this little boy! We are so blessed to have him in our family.
1 comments:
Ohhhhhh! He's so dang cute! And getting so big.
Post a Comment