Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving {2013}

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family in Cedar City. It was a relatively small gathering -- just Derek, Lydia, Connor and I with my parents and my two grandmothers -- but we had a wonderful time visiting, playing and, of course, eating.


So nice to have Grandma Grady and Grandma Petty with us.

A beautiful centerpiece from Diana and Kurtis Larson. They always take such good care of us with flowers.

I spent the evening before helping my mom in the kitchen. Mmmm... pie...

Connor and Grandpa are buddies

Making the traditional turkey cookies for the place settings.

Derek getting in on the cooking action.

The woman behind all the magic in the kitchen.


All geared up for a morning walk.


Connor napped through the actual meal, which made it much easier for me to enjoy myself. But don't worry, he had his turn with the food later. 

Lydia got to catch up with cousin Kate on the phone. Hearing them talk is hilarious! They sound so grown up!

I love seeing my parents with my kids!

0 comments: