I was so anxious to have she and I ready on time that we ended up being early -- a flaw I'm sure Derek will try to rectify in the coming weeks :)
She wore the cutest little dress, courtesy of Grandma Larson. And everyone at church thought she was adorable.
How could they not?
She was a complete angel and slept the entire time. I worried a little about letting her go so long between feedings (it ended up being almost 5 hours from when I fed her before church to when we got home) but I certainly didn't want to ruin things by waking her. Besides, I'm sure I'll have plenty of weeks in the future when she's not so inclined to sleep and let Mom and Dad enjoy the meetings. My friends with toddlers have already warned me...
6 comments:
what a darling dress. grandma has good taste.
:-)
Umm, that's the cutest dress. Good taste, Grandma. And I'm so glad she went so long for you at church. Who knows, maybe she'll be a perfect church baby her whole life. Here's to hoping!
We have yet to make past sacrament meeting! Your good!
SO cute! Love the dress. Can't wait to see you guys SOON!
cutest dress ever.
i really need to get those bows sent out to you, eh?
i'm glad you first sunday as a family went well! it will get easier.. but then there will be very ugly days. count down is on until she is in nursery!
Lisa-yes he did used to teach seminary. His first name is Merill. Whata small world!
Post a Comment