Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maligayang Pagbabalik!

Or in other words: Happy Return! (For you non-Tagalog speakers out there.) My little brother just came home from the Philippines where he spoke this language and honorably served the Lord for two years on a mission for the LDS Church. I'm so proud of him!

We spent last weekend in Las Vegas awaiting the arrival of Elder Brian Grady, along with my mom and brother, Kevin, who traveled to the 'Pines to tour around with Brian for a week. Because their flight was delayed Sunday night it felt like we did a lot of waiting :) Finally, he arrived! He looks great and it was so fun to have all four siblings together again -- if only for a couple of hours.

Brian was able to meet Lydia for the first time

Elder Grady and Dad

Also this weekend, Lydia spent some quality time with her cousin, Kate, who was so eager to play with Lydia. Unfortunately, Lydia's not much of a playmate for a 3-year-old just yet, but I'm sure she enjoyed the attention and the use of many of Kate's blankets and other supplies that "I used when I was a baby," Kate said numerous times. So sweet.

Cute cousins!


Happy 3 months little one!

Also last week, Lydia celebrated her 3 month birthday! I can't believe my adorable little girl! She is such a joy to me! And look how big she's getting -- sitting up with only a little help from Dad.

1 comments:

jessi

What a cute picture of Lydia sitting up! So glad that Elder Grady is back - just in time for all of the holiday festivities!