Friday, November 20, 2009

On the job with Mom

I took Lydia on her first “assignment” with me for work last Monday. Every couple of weeks my job is to review a different restaurant in the area — one of the perks that Derek and I both love. This time, the assignment was Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Since it’s a totally casual spot, we brought Lydia along and made it a family outing. It was really fun!

If you're dying to read the review, you can click here.

Thanks to Kevin and Leslie Grady for introducing us to this place. Because of that, I couldn’t resist taking a picture to show them how much Lydia was enjoying Five Guys. Kevin’s response was, “I knew she was smart.”

Of course she is.


Font size

Little reporter in training?


She doesn't really look it, but I think she's a future Five Guys fan.



6 comments:

The Leggs

Lisa, I am going to have to try 5 Guys again. I went the second or third day they were open and I was not impressed. They left a lot of my burger and the guy behind us didn't even get a patty on his bun. They wrapped the bun and condiments and called it good. It sounds like your experience was much better!

Mike and Katie

that must be so nice to be able to bring lydia along...what a good baby!

The Talbot Family

Hey! I was blog stalking and found your blog. Your daughter is beautiful! Glad I found ya, because I was wondering how motherhood was treating you. Sounds like things are going so well! Don't worry, Boston is used to going to a babysitter, but he sure gives the best loves the moment I pick him up. It makes it all worth it. Check out our blog ianandryan.blogspot.com Now I can see what is up with the Larson's!

Mike and Katie

hey can i get ur address...can you email me it- i wouldn't want you to paste it on ur or my blog...

juskickinit86@hotmail.com

Allen Family

I want to eat at 5 Guys...my parents love it. I don't think there is one here in Abq. I'll have to try and catch it when I'm in Utah next.
loves, Jes

Emily Petty

How fun! I take Frankie to rehearsals every once in a while - sometimes it's quite the adventure.