On Wednesday Derek and I went to our first "kid party" where we actually had a kid to take. I felt like I'd been accepted into some sort of club. The party was great, but since this was the end of a long day for Lydia (it was the same day as the swine flu shot line -- see "angel child" post) she was all tuckered out and fell asleep in my arms part way through the event. Still, thanks to the Cottams for a fun Halloween time!
I had two different Halloween onesies for Lydia to wear, both of which glowed in the dark. Sadly, that was impossible for me to catch on camera.
The actual day of Halloween was a little light of the celebrating side. Derek and I have been battling colds so we weren't up to anything major. We handed out candy to a handful of trick-or-treaters, took our little pumpkin to see Grandma and Grandpa Larson and then came home to bed.
1 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is such a cute little pumpkin! I am super jealous!
Post a Comment