As you can tell by the time stamps on the following several posts, I'm trying to get caught up before we return to life as usual in the Larson home. Although I've been working through much of the Christmas break, Derek has been off and playing stay-at-home-Dad, which he has loved -- and I've loved too! I actually thought I'd be more jealous than I was. While I would have preferred it be me staying home, it was so fun to see how much he and Lydia's relationship grew during their two weeks at home together. He is such an amazing dad! I also loved the many things he did around the house while he was home. There's something about a midday phone call from him that includes things like: "I just finished vacuuming" or "the floor is mopped" that is music to my ears!
Also today I downloaded Picasa onto our computer so I could create the collages I've been envying on other people's blogs. Such a succinct way to showcase a lot of pictures! Such as these below. We were running late for church this morning but even so I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of Lydia who looked so cute! She will be 5 months old on Wednesday, Jan. 6. Time flies!


We broke out a new toy on New Year's Day as well. Thanks to the Sharp family we have this great bouncer chair. Lydia's legs are strong enough for it but she didn't have the whole jumping concept down. Instead she kind of tip-toed around and spun in circles, giggling the whole time.
3 comments:
So cute! I'm going through Lydia-withdrawls. And I need to know how you do the picture-collages. They're great!
she is just too cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Such a doll!
Frank never really got the jumping part down, but he was still happily entertained in it for a few minutes and a few minutes are better than none!
Post a Comment