Thursday, March 4, 2010

Even the most menial tasks...


...are more fun when Lydia is around.

4 comments:

Jaime Lynne

So true, Lisa. So true! Zackary pushes the basket around on his own now and sometimes I do a small load just so we can play with the baskets together. Super cute photos. Hope you are feeling well!

Mike and Katie

love the last picture . she is just so dang cute!

Rachel

She is so cute, Lisa. And I don't just say that. She really, really is. As for the comments -- people have no class. People were always telling me how chubby Jane was. Now she's all skinny and I miss her big thighs and JLo booty. I think your baby is adorable and perfect. And look how happy she is! That's all because of the mom you are (and let's not forget Derek! ... um adorable with the baby carrier).

Heather

Oh Lisa! she is so cute. and it is SO SO true.