Dylan Grady Sharp
April 12, 2010
8 lbs. 8 oz.
19 1/2 inches long
April 12, 2010
8 lbs. 8 oz.
19 1/2 inches long
Lisa and Dylan at the hospital.
I loved spending three days with Lydia and Kate, but I tip my hat to any of you who are mothers of two (or more), especially if you have to do it on your own (Derek was unable to join us in Las Vegas because he had to work). It's exhausting! That, combined with the fact that my sister's house has stairs and mine does not, I felt like I was running my legs off keeping up with these two.
We spent our time playing Candyland and Memory, swinging at the park, making "welcome home" signs for Karen, Mike and Dylan, and reveling in more of Lydia's monumental firsts (post on that to come). It was great!
Kate was a big help with Lydia and loved playing with her, but she also enjoyed some one-on-one game time with Aunt Lisa while Lydia napped.
Lydia's first time on the real park swings!
Kate dictated to me what the signs should say. Then she decorated them.
Once Dylan came home from the hospital I enjoyed some time visiting with Karen and holding Dylan when he wasn't eating or sleeping -- which was rare... what can I say, he's a newborn.
Lydia enjoyed spending time with her cousins!
Lydia, Lisa and Dylan
Aunt Karen seemed to be recovering well.
So much fun!
3 comments:
COUSINS!!! Can you believe it? 3 little grandbabies :) I can't imagine being a mother of 1, let alone a mother of 2! I bet the girls had a great time.
oh yay! I didn't know Karen was even expecting! What a cute little family she has! And those Grady grandkids are pretty stinkin cute! Give Karen and Artis big hugs for me on adding to their numbers! love yer guts, jes
Congratulations! I love Kate's sign for Mom & Dad to come home! :) How great you could be there to help out Karen.
Post a Comment