Saturday, April 6, 2013

Time is slipping by


In what feels like a blur, five months have now passed since Connor was born.

I just love this little guy!


 


He has such a sweet personality. He is smiling so much lately (though for some reason not in any of these pictures) -- especially for Daddy and Lydia. They can always make him laugh.












 He's sleeping well and eating like a champ. He still spits up like a fountain multiple times after each feeding. Most of the time I wonder if he has really kept anything down, but he seems content and he's growing so I guess some of it is going in his tummy -- the rest of it is going on my clothes, in my hair, on the chair, on the carpet... everywhere.


 Good thing he is so adorable, it makes it all worth while.

He has rolled over about 4 times. That's it. But hey, I am all about the immobile stage, so I'm not getting too worried. He holds his head up really well and enjoys periodic tummy time. He chews on everything but so far no teeth.

As I mentioned, he laughs and it is one of the best sounds! He wants to be involved in whatever is going on -- especially when he's supposed to be eating.



He is such a blessing in our family. We are so grateful to have him!









2 comments:

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy

cutie! :)

Emily Petty

What a darling baby boy! And I love the Easter picture of your kids for your header! Hey, thanks again for sending the newspaper with my Grandma's obituary - I really appreciate that.