First time down the hydro tube!
Daddy was good at keeping her head above the water on the exit. I was too chicken to try, so I went down ahead of them and made Derek hold her on the slide.
Daddy was good at keeping her head above the water on the exit. I was too chicken to try, so I went down ahead of them and made Derek hold her on the slide.
Relaxing in the city pool at the ward pool party.
Lydia on her "bike" at the Cub Scout bike rodeo. It was SO hot! Just look at her rosy cheeks!
Derek helping Lydia on her friend "Meemee's" (Amy's) bike. It's too big for her but Lydia thought it was pretty cool to try to ride big kid style.
I remember my mother making this homemade play dough when we were kids. It always felt like it took SO long to cook and to cool so we could play with it. In reality it takes no time at all. Ah, the difference between adult and child perspectives.
Town Square river and splash pad with Dad and Mom.
Such a fun family Saturday night out. We picnicked at Town Square and let Lydia explore the river and splash pad.
Lydia's games never cease to entertain me. Here she insisted on wearing her apron (most likely because I was wearing one) and then she loves to get out all these plastic water bottles and line them up in various parts of the house and just sit by them.
Ward play group.
I am so grateful that our ward play group just happens to meet on Thursdays -- which is one of the days I am home with Lydia. This way I still get to be part of the stay-at-home mom club, even though I work part time.
Here we are at one of the girls' homes with a slip 'n' slide and kiddie pool.
I am so grateful that our ward play group just happens to meet on Thursdays -- which is one of the days I am home with Lydia. This way I still get to be part of the stay-at-home mom club, even though I work part time.
Here we are at one of the girls' homes with a slip 'n' slide and kiddie pool.
3 comments:
I love all the fun pictures. She's sooooo adorable. Miss you guys!!!
Don't ya love summer!!! I know it's hot, but there is so much to do.
Hey Lis, I haven't been on your blog for awhile. It was fun to see the fun pix. Sounds like a great summer. I love it, too. I love the relaxed feeling. Your babe is just darling. You look great too, btw. Glad you guys are doing so well. Love yer buns, Jes
Post a Comment