We were looking for a mid-size crossover to give us a little more room. After working with a friend of mine who works for a car dealership and not finding anything that fit our criteria and fell within our price range, this Saturn Vue pretty much fell into our laps thanks to a phone call from Derek's mom's cousin who heard we might be looking for a car. I felt bad not buying from my friend since he'd been so good to help us, but money talks and this was a better deal.
My relief is two-fold. Not only am I extremely happy with the car, its condition and the price we paid, I am also thrilled not to have spend our free time on Saturdays or evenings car shopping.
I get very little pleasure in the process for some reason.
2 comments:
Wow! It looks super new and nice! So glad you were able to find something that fit all your criteria! Such a a relief, I'm sure!
Love the new wheels! Can't wait to go on a test drive with you.
Post a Comment